Business Partner Membership
1. Membership Dues for one year
2. Access to the OBA listserv
3. Attendance at the Fall and Winter (Regional) meetings
4. Ability to send up to 2 representatives to the Spring Conference (each attendee over 2 must pay the conference fee)
5. The right to a display table in the exhibition hall
6. Company logo and contact information displayed on the OBA website
Additional sponsorships are available. For instance, a Business Partner may decide to cover the cost of lunch at a Regional Meeting or the President Elect, as s/he prepares for the Spring Conference, may decide to offer sponsorships for specific events.
Dear OBA Members:
In these trying times we understand the need for information to be given to us in ways in which we can consume it.
The OBA has decided to provide several key presentations for our members starting in December. These presentations will be available for each member to view and access according to their own availability online via our website https://www.ohiobursars.org/
Additionally, the OBA will be holding a virtual business meeting on Thursday December 3, 2020 at 2 pm EST.
If you are interested in attending this meeting please email Kim Engle @ email@example.com and she will ensure that you receive an invitation to attend the meeting.
We have started working on ideas for the Spring meeting/conference, as we plan for this event to be held virtually. We are hoping the world rights itself and we will be able to hold a face to face conference in the fall of 2021.
We appreciate everyone's patience, understanding and flexibility during this uncertain time.
Please everyone, stay safe, and we hope to see you all soon.
Kim Engle, OBA President