Business Partner Membership
The Board of Trustees will consider applications from those organizations that have an on-going relationship with Bursars, Business Officers, Collections Managers, Accounts Receivables and Cashiering Supervisors from two year and four year public and private colleges and universities.
1. Membership Dues for one year
2. Access to the OBA listserv
3. Attendance at the Fall and Winter (Regional) meetings
4. Ability to send up to 2 representatives to the Spring Conference (each attendee over 2 must pay the conference fee)
5. The right to a display table in the exhibition hall
6. Company logo and contact information displayed on the OBA website
Additional sponsorships are available. For instance, a Business Partner may decide to cover the cost of lunch at a Regional Meeting or the President Elect, as s/he prepares for the Spring Conference, may decide to offer sponsorships for specific events.
SAVE THE DATES: